Sunday, September 25, 2011

What To Write

I am a quiet person. I read a lot, as I have stated in earlier posts, and I listen a lot. I used to follow politics and the latest world news avidly, but now I am very selective as to what I spend my time reading. I have even taken most news sites off my favorites list.

What I now look for are signs of the culmination of the battle we are in for control of governments and finance. I scan the headlines, and am not dissappointed in finding material that speaks of the end time we are in, or, approaching. Financial matters in the Eurozone and the US as well as Japan and China could not be much worse. Bancruptcy is imminent for many European countries, starting with Greece. Then the dominoes will begin to fall taking down the governments in Europe as well as the US.

As the dust settles on all this there will be a new paradigm set forth. It is waiting in the wings, even as we speak. It's called NESARA, and it involves a massive change in currencies around the globe, from fiat paper backed monies to a currency that is backed by gold. The bullion is in place already, just waiting for the proper time to come. And very soon it will come, as things get worse and worse from a financial aspect.

The thing we must keep in mind is; we must not give in to fear. We have only the best ahead of us, but we must weather the storm that's coming first. Keep the Faith! Stay in LOVE---it will all work out to our advantage and our joy and happiness!   

No comments:

Post a Comment